Through this article, we will see below How to do Tnvelaivaaippu Employment Registration and Renewal in Tamilnadu 2020.
The Government of Tamil Nadu has introduced Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme for the benefit of students. Thus there are a lot of opportunities for students to get government jobs as soon as they register their course details. The Tamil Nadu government has launched a website for this.
The Government of Tamil Nadu ensures employment as per the marks and annual pass percentage as soon as the students register their mark sheet and profile. You can also do this online.
For example, if you have completed 10th grade, you will need to post your score on this website and post your profile. You can re-register your mark percentage after completing the 11th and 12th classes online.
If you gradually register any degree as soon as you complete the degree the job offer will come to me by the government based on your qualifications.
About Tnvelaivaaippu Registration Exchange Portal
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
- The applicant should be a resident of the State of Tamil Nadu. An applicant must be a student.
- Applicant should have passed any of the following qualifications
- High School (10th)
- Intermediate (12th)
- Under graduation degree
Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration | TN Employment Exchange – Step By Step Guide
- You must first click on the Tnvelaivaaippu website page. A photo like this is coming.
- On the homepage, click the New User ID Registration link
- Read the important points and click on the “I Agree” button.
- The candidate registration form will open.
- Candidates fill all the entries such as name, gender, date of birth, email Id, date of birth, mobile no., etc.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- Take the printout of the registration form.
- Candidates will be issued login credentials.
Tnvelaivaaippu Application Procedure
- Click on the official website link given here.(https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/)
- You have to select your district
- Fill in all of the other information and Submit the form
- Acknowledgment receipt will be sent to the registered email id
- The Acknowledgment receipt will contain several important things related to your interview regarding the job transfer in your district.
- Candidates should print the Acknowledgment form and keep it for future reference.
- Candidates must submit all original documents and certificates to the relevant employment exchange within 15 days of registration. Applicants will be issued an employment transfer registration card. Candidates should keep this card safe for further reference.
Documents Required for the Employment Registration Tamilnadu – Tnvelaivaaippu Registration
- Educational certificates
- Provisional certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Passport-sized photographs
- Experience Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate issued by Sarpanch/ Municipal Counsellor
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Ration Card
- Birth certificate
How to Login into TN VelaiVaippu?
After successful registration, candidates can log in to their accounts at any time. They must follow the instructions given to sign in to the account
- To sign in, go to the Tnvelaivaaippu website
- You need to click on the “Candidate Login Click Here” option available on the left-hand side.
- Enter the transfer code, gender, year of registration, registration number, username, username and password.
List of Exchange Codes
|Exchange Code||Exchange Description||Exchange Code||Exchange Description|
|ARD||District Employment Office-Ariyalur||CBD||District Employment Office-Coimbatore|
|CBR||Office of the Regional Deputy Director (Employment)- Coimbatore||CDC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Coimbatore|
|CHD||District Employment Office- Ariyalur||CHU||District Employment Office (Unskilled)-Chennai|
|CHD||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai||CHG||Head Office- Chennai|
|CHR||Regional Deputy Director Office-Chennai||CHP||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai|
|CHT||District Employment Office(Technical Personnel).-Chennai||CHS||District Employment Office Special Employment Office for Physically Handicapped-Chennai|
|CUD||District Employment Office-Cuddalore||DGD||District Employment Office-Dindigul|
|CUC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center for SC/ST-Cuddalore||NGD||District Employment Office-Kanyakumari|
|ERD||District Employment Office-Erode||DRD||District Employment Office-Dharmapuri|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Krishnagiri||KPD||District Employment Office-Kancheepuram|
|MDD||District Employment Office-Madurai||NKD||District Employment Office-Namakkal|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Karur||MDP||Professional and Executive Employment Branch Office-Madurai|
|MDD||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment) Office-Madurai||NDP||District Employment Office-Nagapattinam|
|RPD||District Employment Office-Pudukottai||SLD||District Employment Office-Salem|
|SGD||District Employment Office-Sivaganga||PRD||District Employment Office –Perambalur|
|TCC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center -Trichy||RPD||District Employment Office-Ramanathapuram|
|TCD||District Employment Office-Trichy||TCR||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment)-Trichy|
|THD||District Employment Office-Theni||TJD||District Employment Office-Thanjavur|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thiruvannamalai||TNC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre-Thirunelveli|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thirunelveli||TRD||District Employment Office-Thiruvarur|
|TPD||District Employment Office-Tiruppur||TTD||District Employment Office-Tuticorin|
|TVD||District Employment Office-Thiruvallur||UGD||District Employment Office-Nilgiris|
|UGV||Special Vocational Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Nilgiris||VLC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Vellore|
|VLD||District Employment Office-Vellore||VPD||District Employment Office-Villupuram|
|VRD||District Employment Office-Virudhunagar||–||–|
Frequently Asked Questions About Tnvelaivaaippu Registration
Phone No: 044-22500124.
In case, registered candidates want to update their profile by adding qualifications and experience, then they can do it online as well.
Through this article, we have learned Tnvelaivaaippu Employment Registration and Renewal. And if you have any doubts, you can comment on me.