TNESevai Account Registration: In this article, we will learn how to register TNESevai Account. We also make it easy for you to use all the services online through this service.
In this article, we will see how to register in TNeGA Website and what to use.
This website belongs to the Government of Tamil Nadu. We can register the account through this website. The website has 24-hour functionality.
To use this service you need to click on the Citizen registration number and create your own user ID and password.
By using these user credentials, they can log in and apply for online services. Following is a list of services provided,
- E-Adangal Crop Entry
- E-Adangal Extract Download
- Community certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Income Certificate
- First Graduate Certificate
- Deserted Woman Certificate
- Agricultural Income Certificate
- Family Migration Certificate
- Unemployment Certificate
- Widow Certificate
- Certificate for Loss of Educational Records due to disasters
- Inter Caste Marriage Certificate
- Legal Heir Certificate
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) Certificate
- Residence certificate
- Small / Marginal Farmer Certificate
- Solvency Certificate
- No Male Child Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- License under Pawn Broker Act
- Money Lender’s Licence
TNESevai Account Registration – TNeGA | Step By Step Guide
Registration is very simple. The website is designed to make it easy for everyone to understand. This way we can easily record our records.
- Open the website first(https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in/Citizen/Registration.aspx)
- When we go to this site, we get a picture of it. We need to record our details on it. Then click the sign-up button
- Then we get an OTP for the phone number we registered. And then do that Verify OTP
You have successfully created an account on the TNeGA website. You have easily registered your account on this web site.
Frequently Asked Questions About TNESevai Account Registration – TNeGA
Government of Tamil Nadu maintains TNeGA website.
You can get the certificates we need online through this TNeGA website.
Through this article, we learned how to register for the TNESevai account. If you have any doubts please comment. I will solve your doubts. Thank You.