TN Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2020: For new two-wheelers Rs. 25000 / – or 50% of the vehicle price will be paid by the Government to the beneficiary.
Priority is given to destitute women, young widows, disabled women, unmarried women over 35 years of age, downtrodden, tribal women, and transgender people. The age limit should not exceed 40.
The government of Tamil Nadu announces who are eligible women to apply for a vehicle under the Amma two-wheeler scheme announced by the Government of Tamil Nadu. For new two-wheelers with 125cc engine capacity without gear or with automatic transmission Rs. 25000 / – or 50% less than the vehicle price will be paid by the Government to the beneficiary.
|Type||Offline or Online|
|Apply Details Link||http://www.tamilnadumahalir.org/tnatws.html|
|Name||Amma Scooty Scheme|
Eligibility Criteria for TN Amma Scooty Scheme Online 2020
- Girls incorporate and informal employment. Women in shops and other establishments.
- Women working in the office of the pro-government organization, a private company, community organizations, Panchayat level federation, village poverty alleviation association.
- Female Bank Coordinator and Female Bank Way Leaders and Recognized Community Health Female Activists.
- Women from 18 to 40 years of age with a two-wheeler license from Tamil Nadu and women with an annual income not exceeding Rs. 2,50,000 / – can apply for this scheme.
- Those who are registered as employees in recognized and unrecognized occupations, self-employed, self-employed, shopkeepers, employees in private companies, government-aided companies, women working in private companies are eligible to apply.
- Women working in the Rural Poverty Alleviation Society and the District Learning Center on the basis of a lump sum, daily wage, and contract pay. Bank Coordinator, Community Bank Coordinator, and Asha staff are also eligible to apply.
- The age limit should not exceed 40. Priority is given to destitute women, young widows, women with disabilities, unmarried women over 35 years of age, the underprivileged, tribal women, and transgender people.
Documents required for a scooter program for working women
- Aadhar card number
- Proof of residence
- Birth certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Bank account details such as bank name, branch name, account number, IFSC code.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Receipt of the booked vehicle from the authorized dealers.
TN Amma Two Wheeler Project 2020 Online Application Form PDF
- Eligible women should apply online from the official website. First Here
- Online there are application forms from rural areas, application form, and grant form from urban areas. You will need to fill out an application form by downloading this form.
- Fill in all the personal details like name and address details of the applicant village and Panchayat.
Frequently Asked Question About TN Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
Customer Care Number is- 91-44-2817-3412
Yes, it is necessary to apply for a driver’s license.
Through this article, we learned about How To Apply Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2020 Online Tamilnadu, And if you have any doubts, please comment in my inbox. I will read your comment and resolve your doubts. Thank you.