How To Apply Small Marginal Farmer: Those with 2.5 acres of water land or 5 acres of fallow land are small farmers. Those with 1.25 acres of water land or 2.5 acres of fallow land are marginal farmers. Farmers with more than 5 acres of land are big farmers. Small and marginal farmers need to get certified to get a government subsidy.
Let’s go to the article to buy Through this article we will see in detail here how to get a small farmer(Siru Kuru Vivasaayi) certificate. If you are a small farmer you will get the full subsidy provided by the government. Let’s see what it is and how to get it and get a small farmer certificate.
How To Apply Small Marginal Farmer Siru Kuru Vivasaayi Certificate Step By step Guide
- For this, we must first go to the Tnesevai website.
- We have seen the previous article. We will see how to create an account on the Tnesevai website and how to register a CAN number. If you have any doubts go to that Article and take a look.
- If you have successfully logged in then you need to click on the “Revenue Department”. “Revenue Department” You need to click on “REV-117 Small / Marginal Farmer Certificate”
- Then post the CAN Number on that page. Then the OTP will come to the mobile number you registered and you have to put it and go to the next step.
- In the Small / Minor Farmer Certificate Application Form, personal details like name, address, and other personal details are automatically filled with the help of CAN number. You will need to fill in the details below in the application form.
- Land Type
- Survey and Patta No
- Land Area (in Hectares)
- Share Percentage
- Value (Rs.)
Scan the required documents and upload them to the application. The applicant must click on the Show Payment option. Depending on the delivery method, appropriate service charges will be applied. Once the payment is made, submit the request by clicking Confirm Payment. We can get the Certificate only after going to the Tahasildar and getting his approval.
Through this article, we looked in detail at how to get a Small Farmer Certificate. If you have any doubts about this article, please leave a comment in the comment box and I will resolve your doubts.