Through this article, we will see in detail How To Download Land FMB Sketch Map Online In Tamil Nadu.
What is FMB Map? Field Survey Book (FMB) Sketch is a collection of map data stored in blocks by the government at the respective tehsildar’s office.
What is RSR? RSR is the Reserve Settlement Register (Field Survey for Land Records). The Government of Tamil Nadu is conducting a land survey in 1984. New survey numbers are available to landowners after this law.
How To Download Land FMB Sketch Map Online In Tamil Nadu
- Open your favorite browser on your computer.
- Search for this website at eservices.tn.gov, if not go to Google and search for Patta Chitta and select the first link in the current link.
- Now a page will appear in which District Select the district where your land is located.
- Then select the area type where your land is located in the Area Type field (Select Rural if your land is in a rural area and Urban if it is in an urban area.)
- Then press the Submit button.
- Now comes to the next page in which select the taluk where your land is in your Taluk. Then select the village where your land is located.
- Then in the View Patta / Chitta using the field you select the Survey Number button.
- Selecting the Button called Survey Number, you will get three options namely Survey Number, Sub Division Number, and View. In the View field, select the FMB button.
- Enter the previous authentication value and captcha code.
- Then click the Submit button and now the FMB map of your land is Download in PDF format and you can print it.
Through this article, we learned about How To Download Land FMB Sketch Map Online In Tamil Nadu, And if you have any doubts, please comment in my inbox. I will read your comment and resolve your doubts. Thank you.