How to Link PAN: Do you also have to link the PAN card to the Aadhaar card? You are welcome to support Rkposter once again. In today’s article, we will learn how to connect the PAN card to the Aadhaar card.
Therefore, you can quickly link your Aadhaar card to PAN card, otherwise, you may face further problems. For example, your PAN card must be canceled. It is better that you link your PANcard to the Aadhaar card, this will also benefit you. Let us know how we can link the online PANcard to the Aadhaar card.
Aadhaar and PAN Link Procedure – Step By Step Guide
- You can easily do this work of PAN card Aadhaar link online from your phone or computer. Follow the steps given below and complete the process.
- Open the Incometax e-filling website. The page will look like the image below.
- Now a link PANcard will open in front of you with the Aadhaar card form. Enter all the information asked here.
- PANcard – Enter your PANnumber here.
- Aadhaar Number – Enter your Aadhaar number here.
- Name by Aadhaar – Here, type your name as written in the Aadhaar card.
- I have only the year of birth in Aadhaar – if only the year of birth is written in your Aadhaar card, then tick in front of the option.
- I agree – tick this option and allow access to Aadhaar data.
- Captcha Code – Enter the captcha code in the image.
- After entering all the information correctly, click on the link Aadhaar button.
- On the next screen, a link to your Aadhaar card will be shown.
All such residents of India who have PANnumber card and Aadhaar card issued by the Government of India, all those people have to link it.
If you are facing this type of problem, check once if your Aadhar card and PANcard card have the same name and date of birth. All details will be the same when linked.
Hope you liked this article “Link PAN Card with Aadhaar Card”. Thank You.