In this article, we will look at How to Apply Unmarried Certificate Online in Tamil Nadu.
The unmarried certificate is a certificate that indicates whether single or not the individual is married. This can ensure that he is not married. And you can make sure it is single or committed by keeping this. With this, we can apply for a passport for which a certificate is used.
Let’s take an example. One is an engineer looking for a job abroad. At that time he was going abroad, for example by going abroad to the United States. He questions such as in the single or married situation. These types of certifications are required.
How to Apply Unmarried Certificate Online in Tamil Nadu
What are the documents needed TO GET unmarried certificate?
- Photocopy of the passport (first and last page)
- Birth certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Ration CARD
Apply Unmarried Certificate Online
- For this, we first need to go to the Tnesevai website.
- If you are a first time user, check out the following link for the registration process. (CAN Number Registration – TNESevai | Step By Step Guide)
- When you sign in with the details, you will be redirected to the following page with the services available on the website, where you will need to select the “Revenue Department”.
- The Revenue Department will provide a list of selected revenue service details with the “REV-120 Unmarried Certificate”.
- After entering or verifying all of the above details, click the Submit button to proceed to the next page.
Through this article, we learned How to Apply Unmarried Certificate Online in Tamil Nadu. If you have any doubts please comment. I will solve your doubts. Thank You.