How to Apply OBC Certificate Online: In this article, we will look in detail at how to Apply OBC certification online in Tamil Nadu.
OBC Certificate is a caste certificate issued by the State Government to identify your economic status in our community. Obtaining an OBC Certificate is required to enroll in schooling, employment, etc. OBC has reservations. Almost all the weaker caste sections are booking everywhere.
How to Apply OBC Certificate Online
Obtaining an OBC certificate is very easy. We can get it in full from the TNEsevai website. For this, you need to register the CAN number on the TNEsevai website.
- First go to TNEsevai Website.
- After entering your login details on the Citizens Login page. You will be taken to a page similar to the one shown below. If you have not yet registered. Register and create by providing your details correctly.
Now you have to fill up some personal details such as,
- Occupational Group
- Serial Number of the Caste in Central List of OBC
- Status of Husband- Whether Alive?
- Nature of Occupation
- Pay of Scale
- Status of Mother
Submit the form once you have completed all the details. Now you need to upload the required documents in the correct format.
- Any Address Proof(Mandatory)
- Proof of Income[Payslip, Income Certificate, etc](Optional)
- Community Certificate(Mandatory)
- Income Tax Return(Optional)
- Other Documents
Frequently Asked Question About OBC Certificate
There is no limit to how many choices you can make
Cut-off scores for any exam are generally lower than OBC
The higher age limit for exams like UPSC Civil Service exams has been revised
27% reservation in government jobs and companies
It takes up to 2 Weeks from the date of application to obtain OBC certification.
The certificate is valid for 1 year.
Through this article, we have learned how to apply OBC Certificate Online in Tamil Nadu. And if you have any doubts, you can comment on me.