How To Apply Nativity Certificate: The Nativity Certificate is a document issued by state governments in India, which certifies an applicant’s Indian origin, or whose parents/grandparents, etc. as if the relationship resides in that particular state.
Nativity Certificate Online
As a part of our online services, we provide services to represent you to obtain a Natalie certificate of Indian origin.
A Nativity Certificate is required to obtain Overseas Indian Citizenship or Indian Origin status from Indian embassies.
Every foreigner has to prove Indian origin to get PIO or OCI status. A Natalie certificate is required to certify a person of Indian origin.
It usually carries the seal and signature of a first-class magistrate, among other formalities. Native certificate for most countries.
Community certificates and income certificates are more important for living in India. Because such rules are in our country.
How to apply Nativity Certificate Online in Tamilnadu?
Purpose of Nativity Certificate
- School/College/University where an ancestor studied.
- A description of the ancestral qualities that may exist and you know about the previous house
Documents we need
- Proof for date of birth such as 10th Passing Certificate
- Signed Authority letter
- Ration Card
- Application form
- Address proof
- Voter id
- driving licenses
- Water bill
- EB bill
- Telephone Bill
- Mobile No
- Email Id
Any of the five documents needed.
|Nativity certificate validity period in Tamilnadu||For a specified minimum period|
|Time Frame to issue the Certificate||10 – 15 days|
|nativity certificate Tamilnadu rules||Proof of continuous residence for five years|
|Fees Details||20 Rupees|
Application Online Process step by step
- To apply online for the Tamilnadu domicile certificate, visit the official website https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in/Citizen/PortalLogin.aspx
- From the available link, click on the application form.
- Select the residence certificate from the list of certificates after which the required application form will be displayed.
- Fill the form with the required details, upload the scanned copies of the documents, and click on submit after verifying. Details are included in the application form.
- Print the application slip and make a note of the application number to track the status of the application in the future
The residence certificate can be directed towards the Department of Revenue and Disaster Management, Government of Tamil Nadu or the office of the Tehsildar of the concerned Taluk office.