In this guide, “How To Apply Community Certificate Online Tamilnadu?” We are going to see.
This Community certificate can be Apply to the Government office or Apply through the Tnesevai website. In this article, we will continue to look at how to get a community certificate on the website and what its instructions are and what documents we need.
You should visit the Tnesevai website for this. First of all, we need to register the CAN number. We can obtain a Certificate by registering and entering our information easily.
How To Apply Community Certificate Online Tamilnadu
- Any Address Proof
- Community Certificate of father or mother or siblings
- Self-Declaration of Applicant
Apply Community Certificate Online – Details
|Time Taken||Up to 2 weeks|
- Sign in to your TNeGA account
- Once you go to this website, you should first click on the Revenue Department link in which the home page will show you.
- When you go to the Revenue Department, you need to click on the Community Certificate link.
- This will open a new window in your browser and show the Instructions page. It clearly shows that you must upload the applicant’s photo, address proof, father’s or mother’s or siblings’ social certificate, and the applicant’s self-declaration.
- Clicking the “Continue” button will move you to the next page, which prompts you to enter the CAN number, or if you have already applied, search for your CAN number. You need to create and verify OTP.
- Once you fill in the information. You have to pay the amount to apply for this caste certificate
Frequently Asked Questions
The minimum age limit of candidates should be 3 years.
Students who fall under the allotted sections can easily get seats in colleges or universities.
Many colleges and universities offer fee exemption based on Community certification.
Through this article, we learned about How To Apply Community Certificate Online Tamilnadu. If you have any questions please comment on me.