Birth Certificate and Death Certificate is an essential document and a very important identification document, which should be issued to the citizens of Tamil Nadu. Birth Certificate and Death Certificate are important because it shows the date.
How to Apply for Birth Certificate in Tamilnadu
- Carefully fill out the form provided by the hospital and avoid any mistakes in the information you provide because it is very difficult to change any information.
- Go online for a birth certificate(http://gccapp.chennaicorporation.gov.in/birth_death_tn/PubBirthCertReport.jsp)
- Click Online Birth Certificate
- Fill in all the details and finally submit
Birth Certificate Documents Required
- Ration Card xerox
- School leaving certificate
- Proof of birth of the person who requires the certificate
Death Certificate Download Online – Tamilnadu
Death Certificate is issued by the State Government in Tamil Nadu. The Death Certificate Application Form can be downloaded through the Tamil Nadu Government website.
You can apply for the Death Certificate, Status, Documents, Procedure and Payment Information on the same website of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Eligibility for Application to Issue Death Certificate in Tamil Nadu
- Each death must be reported and recorded in the prescribed report forms within 21 days of its occurrence. In the following cases, persons must register.
- Proof of death of the deceased
- An affidavit specifying the date and time of death
- A copy of the ration card for proof of identity
- In the case of Medico-legal cases.
- Post Mortem Report
- Form-2 given By Concerned Police Authorities
- Give Any Prof
How to Apply for Death Certificate in Tamilnadu
- Applicant should visit the following link(http://gccapp.chennaicorporation.gov.in/birth_death_tn/PubBirthCertReport.jsp)
After clicking on the link above, the applicant will see the following image. After that, the applicant should fill in the box. Now the applicant has to register online and follow the above procedure to get the death certificate.
Through this article, we learned how to download a Birth Certificate and Death Certificate online in Tamil Nadu. If you have any doubts please comment. I will solve your doubts.